SUBJECT MATTER: QUALITY ASSURANCE
|EVENT TITLE||The Road to Quality Assurance: First Steps Toward Providing Great Quality Services and Products.|
|LEARNER LEVEL*||Level #1 (Awareness)|
|EVENT TYPE||Live/ Recorded Webinar|
|EVENT DURATION||1.0 hour|
*Learner Level as defined by our Continuing Education & Training (CET) Team.
This webinar was designed to:
- Provide a starting point to a better understanding of how to consistently provide “quality” goods and services.
- Build an awareness of the general meaning of “quality” and the concept of Quality Assurance.
We will discuss topics such as:
- What is “quality” and “quality assurance”?
- Taking steps toward a strong Quality Assurance (QA) program.
- This webinar is a short and simple way to become familiarized with the concept of Quality Assurance.
- You will hear from a Quality Assurance Specialist regarding the basics of Quality Assurance.
- You will be provided with guidance on how to further improve your understanding and use of a Quality Assurance program.
Who should attend?
- Anyone can attend.
- Any level of responsibility and authority.
- Any level of experience and training.
- Anyone who is interested in improving the quality of their goods and services.
- Individuals seeking to understand Quality Assurance.
What to Expect
- A Quality Assurance Specialist will deliver the presentation and facilitate a Q&A session.
- Quiz/ Exam? No.
- Attendee participation during the event will be expected, as required.
Presentation Developer & Presenter/ Trainer
- Content developed by our Continuing Education & Training (CET) Team.
- Our presenters are experienced, trained, qualified, subject matter experts.
- Presenter – Michelle Ryan (Co-owner & COO, Onazry LLC)
Event Schedule, Cost & Registration
- Contact us for more information.