SUBJECT MATTER: QUALITY ASSURANCE
|EVENT TITLE||The Road to Quality Assurance: Awareness for All Teams|
|LEARNER LEVEL*||Level #1 (Awareness)|
|EVENT TYPE||Live/ Recorded Webinar|
|EVENT DURATION||2 hours|
|FEES||See dates, locations and fees posted on the event registration page|
*Learner Level as defined by our Continuing Education & Training (CET) Team.
This webinar was designed to:
- Provide a high-level overview of the elements of a Quality Assurance program.
- Further an awareness of the principles, intent and potential benefits of a Quality Assurance program.
- Build an awareness of the typical role of the QA Team within an organization.
We will discuss topics such as:
- Basic principles of Quality Assurance.
- Typical benefits of a functioning Quality Assurance program.
- Roles, responsibilities and expectations of the QA Team.
- This webinar is a short and simple way for new or junior members of a QA Team and non-members of a QA Team, to become more aware of the principles of Quality Assurance.
- You will receive guidance on the typical expectations of a QA team within the organization.
- This is an opportunity for you to become more aware of the importance of Quality Assurance to the goods and services you offer.
- You will have the opportunity to ask questions of a Quality Assurance Specialist regarding the general concepts and principles of Quality Assurance.
Who should attend?
- Anyone can attend (any level of responsibility, authority, experience and training).
- Anyone who is interested in improving the quality of their goods and services.
- Individuals who are NOT on the Quality team and are seeking guidance on how to better support the Quality Assurance team.
- Individuals seeking guidance on how to function as a new member of a Quality Assurance team.
- Individuals seeking to better understand how Quality Assurance may be applied to their service and product.
What to Expect
- A Quality Assurance Specialist will deliver the presentation and facilitate a Q&A session.
- Quiz/ Exam? No.
- Attendee participation during the event will be expected, as required.
Presentation Developer & Presenter/ Trainer
- Content developed by our Continuing Education & Training (CET) Team.
- Presenters are experienced, trained, qualified, subject matter experts.
Event Schedule, Cost & Registration
- Contact us for more information.