SUBJECT MATTER: QUALITY ASSURANCE
|EVENT TITLE||Quality Assurance Implementation: Part 2- Implementation, Maintenance & Improvement|
|LEARNER LEVEL*||Level #3 (Implementation)|
|EVENT TYPE||Classroom/ Virtual|
|EVENT DURATION||1.0 day|
|FEES||See dates, locations and fees posted on the event registration page|
*Learner Level as defined by our Continuing Education & Training (CET) Team.
This course was designed to:
- Further an understanding of the principles of Quality Assurance.
- Provide guidance on how to implement and verify a Quality Assurance program.
- Improve an understanding of how to improve a Quality Assurance program.
We will discuss topics such as:
- Typical benefits of a functioning Quality Assurance program.
- Different approaches to Quality Assurance.
- Quality Assurance program implementation, maintenance and verification.
- Quality Assurance program improvement.
- This course provides a way to better understand the how to implement the principles of Quality Assurance.
- This is an opportunity for you to become more aware of the importance of Quality Assurance to the goods and services you offer.
- You will hear from a Quality Assurance Specialist regarding the general concepts and principles of Quality Assurance.
Who should attend?
- Anyone can attend.
- Anyone who is interested in improving the quality of their goods and services.
- Individuals seeking to implement, maintain and improve a Quality Assurance program.
- A good understanding of:
- The terms “quality” and “quality assurance”.
- How to design, develop and deploy a Quality Assurance program.
- Completion of a Quality Assurance Level 2 event offered by our CET Team, or the equivalent, is recommended.
- Completion of a Quality Assurance Level 3-1 (QA Implementation Part 1) course offered by our CET Team, or the equivalent, is recommended.
What to Expect
- A Quality Assurance Specialist will deliver the presentation and facilitate a Q&A session.
- Sessions will be interactive.
- Course material will be provided.
- Quiz/ Exam? Yes, 1-hour quiz (open book).
- Attendee participation during the event will be expected, as required.
Completion & Certificate:
- Certificate issued upon course completion.
- Course completion requires full attendance at training sessions, successful completion of assignments, and a passing score on the final quiz (minimum 80%).
Presentation Developer & Presenter/ Trainer
- Content developed by our Continuing Education & Training (CET) Team.
- Presenters are experienced, trained, qualified, subject matter experts.
Event Schedule, Cost & Registration
- Contact us for more information.