According to the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), a management system is “the way in which an organization manages the inter-related parts of its business in order to achieve its objectives. These objectives can relate to a number of different topics, including product or service quality, operational efficiency, environmental performance, health and safety in the workplace and many more“. [Reference: https://www.iso.org/management-system-standards.html]
We offer a free 0.5-hour phone call with a Management Systems Specialist to discuss which Management System and corresponding standard might be the right fit for your company.
WHY USE A MANAGEMENT SYSTEM STANDARD?
The overall performance of the services you offer and products you supply is vital to the success of your business. Management System standards, such as those defined by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) allow an organization to:
- Better define and streamline organizational operations;
- Identify methods to determine, measure, analyze and improve the performance of your services and products;
- Enhance organization culture by encouraging practices such as risk-based thinking and evidence-based decision making;
- Identify potential ways to increase efficiencies and reduce costs;
- Gain a competitive advantage through cost-savings, customer satisfaction, regulatory compliance and retention of key resources; and,
- Fulfill a commitment to continuous improvement.
Why have an Introductory Meeting?
Each business is unique. The following words and terms convey different meaning according to the business type, maturity, structure and goals:
– Customer Satisfaction
– Service Quality
– Product Quality
– Product Safety
– Regulatory Compliance
During this meeting, we take the opportunity to understand more about your business needs and goals. We will share with you the purpose of using standardized systems. This brief discussion with a Management Systems Specialist can be used to as a starting place for identifying a Management System that you can use to enhance a performance area for your services and products.
This Introductory Meeting is intended to help improve your understanding of a Management System. There is no charge to you and it will only take about 0.5 hour.
We look forward to meeting with you.
CONTACT US today!