PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Welcome to the website of Onazry LLC, https://onazry.com (“site”, “website”). Use of this site is governed by the Terms and Conditions set forth.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (“TERMS”, “TERMS AND CONDITIONS”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE ONAZRY LLC WEBSITE (THE “SERVICE”) OPERATED BY ONAZRY LLC (“ONAZRY”, “US”, ‘WE”, “OUR”). THE TERM “YOU” REFERS TO THE VIEWER, OR USER ACCOUNT HOLDER ON OUR WEBSITE.
Onazry LLC will provide services to you which are subject to the conditions stated below in this document. Every time you visit the Onazry LLC website, use its services or make a purchase or payment, you accept the following conditions. WE URGE YOU TO READ THEM CAREFULLY. The information and materials provided by Onazry LLC may be used for informational purposes only. By using accessing or downloading materials from this website you agree to follow the terms and provisions as outlined in this legal notice, which applies to all Onazry LLC website visits, both now and in the future.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this website.
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE, ANY APPLICATIONS, AND THE SERVICES YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT.
These Terms require the use of arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions, and also limit the remedies available to you in the event of a dispute.
Onazry LLC provides an online portal to give visitors a general understanding of the services we provide, which include, but is not limited to, Consulting, Auditing and Training in the area of Management Consulting. Onazry LLC provides an online portal to allow visitors to make payments for our services. The Site includes general information on commonly encountered Management System issues. Onazry LLC strives to keep its information accurate, current and up-to-date. However, because industry, regulatory and legal needs change rapidly, Onazry LLC cannot guarantee that all of the information on the Site or Applications is completely current. Management Systems are specific to each entity and no general information or tool like the kind Onazry LLC provides can fit every circumstance. Furthermore, the information contained on the Site and Applications is not legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Therefore, if you need legal advice for your specific issue, or if your specific problem is too complex to be addressed by our tools, you should consult a licensed attorney in your area.
User Accounts – When you open an account to use or access certain portions of the Site, Applications, or the Services, you must provide complete and accurate information as requested on the registration form. You will also be asked to provide a user name and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You may not use a third party’s account, user name or password at any time. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to notify Onazry LLC immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, user name or password. Onazry LLC shall not be liable for any losses you incur as a result of someone else’s use of your account or password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Onazry LLC, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives due to someone else’s use of your account or password.
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders at our sole discretion.
Inquiries – By using Onazry LLC’s services or accessing the Onazry LLC site or applications, you acknowledge and accept that submitting your telephone number to Onazry LLC via the Onazry LLC site or applications constitutes an inquiry to Onazry LLC, and that ONAZRY LLC MAY CONTACT YOU AT THE NUMBER SUBMITTED EVEN IF SUCH NUMBER APPEARS ON ANY STATE OR FEDERAL DO NOT CALL LISTS (taking into account inquiry exception time frames as appropriate).
You are legally and ethically responsible for any User Content – writings, files, pictures or any other work that you post or transmit using any Onazry LLC service that allows interaction or dissemination of information.
In posting User Content, you agree that you will not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes anyone’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy. Please see Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws below;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, antidiscrimination, or false advertising). Please see Compliance with Export Restrictions below;
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing, or advocates or encourages illegal conduct harmful to any individual, partnership or corporation. Please see Inappropriate Content below;
- That includes advertisements, spam, or content for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- That includes information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, or other contact information;
- That contains any computer virus, worms, or other potentially damaging computer programs or files;
- That otherwise violates these Terms and Conditions of Use.
We reserve all rights (but not the obligation) to remove and/or edit such content. When you post your content, you grant Onazry LLC non-exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify such content throughout the world in any media.
Commercial Reuse Of Services Prohibited – The user herein agrees not to replicate, duplicate, copy, trade, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial reason any part, use of, or access to Onazry LLC websites.
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. You are not allowed to download or modify it. This may be done only with written consent from Onazry LLC.
License to Use – Onazry LLC grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our forms (the “Forms”) for your own personal, internal business use, or if you are an attorney or professional, for your client. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Forms in any manner, except for modifications in filling out the Forms for your authorized use. You shall not remove any copyright notice from any Form.
Resale of Forms Prohibited – By ordering or downloading Forms, you agree that the Forms you purchase or download may only be used by you for your personal or business use or used by you in connection with your client and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of Onazry LLC.com.
This Site and Applications may contain links to websites controlled by parties other than Onazry LLC (each a “Third Party Site”). Onazry LLC works with a number of partners and affiliates whose sites are linked with Onazry LLC. Onazry LLC may also provide links to other citations or resources with whom it is not affiliated. Onazry LLC is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any Third-Party Site, any website accessed from a Third-Party Site or any changes or updates to such sites. Onazry LLC makes no guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such sites. Onazry LLC is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third-Party Site. Onazry LLC is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Onazry LLC of the Third Party Site, nor does it imply that Onazry LLC sponsors, is affiliated or associated with, guarantees, or is legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the links. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third-Party Site and agree that Onazry LLC is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third-Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third-Party Site.
Social Media Platforms – You may wish to participate in various blogs, forums, wikis and other social media platforms hosted by ONAZRY LLC (“Social Media Platforms”) which we make available to you. The main aim of these Social Media Platforms is to facilitate and allow you to share content. However, ONAZRY LLC cannot be held responsible if you share personal information on Social Media Platforms that is subsequently used, misused or otherwise appropriated by another user.
At various locations on the Site or through Applications, Onazry LLC may permit visitors to post ratings, reviews, comments, questions, answers, and other content (the “User Content”).
All comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to ONAZRY LLC through or in association with this Website shall be considered non-confidential and ONAZRY LLC’s property. By submitting such comments, information, feedback, or materials to ONAZRY LLC, you agree to a no-charge assignment to ONAZRY LLC of worldwide rights to use, copy, modify, display and distribute the submissions. ONAZRY LLC may use such comments, information or materials in any way it chooses in an unrestricted basis.
Visitors may post content as long as it is not obscene, illegal, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or injurious in any other way to third parties. Content is to be free of software viruses, political campaign, and commercial solicitation.
Onazry LLC is not the publisher or author of the User Content. Onazry LLC takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Although we cannot make an absolute guarantee of system security, Onazry LLC takes reasonable steps to maintain security. If you have reason to believe system security has been breached, contact us for assistance.
If Onazry LLC’s technical staff finds that files or processes belonging to a member pose a threat to the proper technical operation of the system or to the security of other members, Onazry LLC reserves the right to delete those files or to stop those processes. If the Onazry LLC technical staff suspects a user name is being used by someone who is not authorized by the proper user, Onazry LLC may temporarily disable that user’s access in order to preserve system security. In all such cases, Onazry LLC will contact the member as soon as feasible.
Onazry LLC has the right (but not the obligation), in our sole and absolute discretion, to edit, redact, remove, re-categorize to a more appropriate location or otherwise change any User Content.
We may accept online payments via our website. Users (including course registrants and clients) may pay for our services through Paypal and Credit Card options, depending on their country of residence. ONAZRY LLC holds itself not liable to payments processed via PayPal or any other payment gateways used on our website for payments including but not limited to training course registration, fees for Consulting services, and other products and services.
Once we have been notified by the payment processor that a payment has been made and has been verified as legitimate, access will be granted to the payer to the product or service being purchased. We make no guarantees of timeliness or immediacy of this process as we use an external payment processor. If there is a payment discrepancy or refund request, please contact us to make us aware of the issue. Online payment issues or disputes will be resolved directly with the payment processor.
Courses & Events: Refunds are processed based on the timeliness of cancellations and if the cancellation was initiated by the Registrant or by Onazry LLC. After payment for a course or event has been received, a written notice (e.g. email) of cancellation by the registrant must be received so refund eligibility can be determined. Refund of fees paid for courses and events will be permitted as follows:
- Full Refund:
- Cancellations by Onazry LLC will be eligible for a full refund of fees paid. Onazry LLC reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course or event and at such time registrants will be notified with immediacy.
- Payment cancellation and refund requests received within 24 hours of payment, must be submitted in writing and will be subject to review for eligibility of full refund.
- Partial Refund:
- Cancellations by registrants received in writing more than 15 days before the first day of the scheduled course or event date will be eligible for a refund of fees paid, less a processing fee of 10% of cost of the course.
- No refund:
- Cancellations not received in writing and those received in writing but less than 15 days before the first day of the scheduled course or event date, will not be eligible for a refund of any part of fees paid. Partial credit may be applied based on a case-by-case evaluation of the circumstances and at the sole discretion of Onazry LLC.
- No refund for travel and expenses:
- Travel and other expenses incurred by registrants associated with courses or events will not be refunded by Onazry LLC.
- Onazry LLC will not be held liable for costs incurred due to course or event cancellations or postponement. When making travel plans, registrants are encouraged to purchase travel insurance or refundable tickets, at their own discretion. Registrants may contact Onazry LLC to verify the course or event is confirmed to be delivered according to schedule prior to making their reservations.
Other Services and Products: Arrangements for cancellation and refunds for fees paid for other services and products provided by Onazry LLC (i.e. not including courses and events), are governed by the individual contracts or Service Agreements approved by the client and Onazry LLC management. Those agreements supersede this policy.
Onazry LLC shall reserve the right at any time it may deem fit, to modify, alter and or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, or service, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice. In addition, we shall not be held liable to you or to any third party for any such alteration, modification, suspension and or discontinuance of our services, or any part thereof.
You herein expressly acknowledge and agree that:
- the use of Onazry LLC services and software are at the sole risk by you. Our services and software shall be provided on an “as is” and/ or “as available” basis. Onazry LLC and or subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors expressly disclaim any and all warranties of any kind whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Onazry LLC and/or subsidiaries, officers,
employees, agents, partners and licensors make no such warrants that
- Onazry LLC services or software will meet your requirements;
- Onazry LLC services or software shall be on interrupted, timely, secure or error-free;
- that such results which may be obtained from the use of the Onazry LLC services or software will be accurate or reliable;
- quality of any products, services, any information or other material which may be purchased or obtained by you through our services or software will meet your expectations; and
- that any such errors contained in the software shall be corrected.
- Any information or material downloaded or otherwise obtained by way of Onazry LLC services or software shall be accessed by your sole discretion and sole risk, and as such you shall be solely responsible for and he hereby waive any and all claims and causes of action with respect to any damage to your computer and or Internet access, downloading and or displaying, or for any loss of data that could result from the download of any such information or material.
- No advice and or information, despite whether written or oral, that may be obtained by you from Onazry LLC or by way of or from our services or software shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the Terms and Conditions of Use.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of the State of Delaware USA, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms and conditions, or any dispute of any sort that might come between Onazry LLC and you, or its business partners and associates.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or to products you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by state or federal court in the State of Delaware USA and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
You explicitly acknowledge, understand and agree that Onazry LLC and/or subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any punitive, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages which may be related to the loss of any profits, Goodwill, use, data and or other intangible losses, even though we may have been advised of such possibility that said damages may occur, and result from:
- the use or inability to use our service;
- the cost of procuring substitute goods and services
- unauthorized access to or the alteration of your transmissions and or data
- statements or conduct of any such third-party on our service;
- and any other matter which may be related to our service.
EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU WILL HOLD ONAZRY LLC AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, HOWEVER IT ARISES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND ALL RELATED COSTS AND EXPENSES OF LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION, OR AT TRIAL OR ON APPEAL, IF ANY, WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION OR ARBITRATION IS INSTITUTED), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY
DAMAGE, ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS, STATUTES, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, EVEN IF ONAZRY LLC HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF THERE IS LIABILITY FOUND ON THE PART OF ONAZRY LLC, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THERE BE CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE PRIOR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS PARAGRAPH DOES NOT APPLY TO NORTH CAROLINA CONSUMERS.
Release – In the event that you have a dispute, you agree to release Onazry LLC and its officers, directors, employees, agents, parent subsidiaries, affiliates, co-branders, partners and any other third parties from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected to such dispute.
If any provision of this agreement is deemed void, unlawful or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be severed from this agreement and the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in force. This contains the entire agreement between you and ONAZRY LLC concerning your use of the site, and the agreement shall not be modified, except in writing, signed by both parties. If you have questions regarding ONAZRY LLC’s Terms and Conditions and/or policies, please contact us at: [email protected]. The information contained in ONAZRY LLC website is subject to change without notice.
© Copyright Onazry LLC 2019. Address: 2929 Arch Street, Suite 1700, Philadelphia PA 19104 USA. All rights reserved. Content published on this website (including, but not limit to digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of Onazry LLC and/or its content creators and protected by international copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of Onazry LLC, with copyright authorship for this compilation by Onazry LLC. Reproduction, adaptation, or translation without permission is prohibited except as allowed under international copyright laws. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Onazry LLC.
Onazry LLC reserves the right to make changes to the terms, conditions and policies at any time without notice. If you disagree with any part of this them, please do not use our website.
You acknowledge that Onazry LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time.
Onazry LLC will always respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that all of our users do the same. With regards to appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, Onazry LLC may disable and or terminate the accounts of any user who violates our terms of service and or infringes the rights of others. If you feel that your work has been duplicated in such a way that would constitute copyright infringement, or if you believe your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should provide to us the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the individual that is authorized on behalf of the owner of the copyright or intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed upon;
- A description of the location of the site which you allege has been infringing upon your work;
- Your physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement, in which you state that the alleged and disputed use of your work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents or the law;
- And finally, a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the aforementioned information in your notice is truthful and accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, representative or agent authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Please report any and all violations of this Terms and Conditions of Use to Onazry LLC as follows:
Mailing Address: 2929 Arch Street, Suite 1700, Philadelphia PA 19104 USA
Email: [email protected]
- Effective as of January 27, 2020
- Last Updated – January 29, 2020